Terms & Condition
Last updated: March 29, 2021
1. Acceptance of Terms
You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Speda has made, as they are binding on you.
2. Use and Restrictions
The Sites and Apps may be accessed and used only by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws, who are 18 years of age or older, and who are not barred from using the Sites and Apps under applicable laws.
For residents of Korea or those accessing the site from Korea, you must be 19 years of age or older
For EU residents only: If accessing the Sites from outside of the EU (excluding the UK), Norway and Switzerland, the Contents on the Sites are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Speda’s products available within the European Union (excluding the UK), Norway and Switzerland.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the "Marks") that appear on the Sites and Apps are proprietary to Speda or such Marks' respective owners. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with the prior written consent of Speda, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any Content. The Marks are protected by trademark, trade dress, copyright, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress of Speda or their respective owners, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Speda.
5. Copyright and Trademark Infringements
Speda respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Speda may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to the Sites and Apps for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Sites or Apps, please provide Speda's designated agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 ("DMCA"):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Sites or Apps, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Speda to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Speda to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Speda's agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on the Sites and Apps can be reached by email: email@example.com
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the U.S. Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
6. Your Account
If you purchase products or services through your account using the Sites and Apps, you must establish an account with Speda. You are solely responsible for (i) maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and your account password; (ii) restricting access to your computer and your account; and (iii) keeping your email address listed on your account current. You are solely responsible and liable for all activities, including, without limitation, all purchases of products and services through the use of the Sites and Apps that occur under your account or your account password.
You agree to immediately notify Speda of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security by contacting the GEC. We have the right to disable any account or password at any time, for any reason.
7. Terms of Sale
All product sales from the Sites and Apps are governed by any terms of sale that may be posted on the Sites and Apps. You should refer to our terms of sale to learn more about applicable product warranties, our return policy, and shipping terms. By ordering and/or accepting delivery of the products, you agree to be bound by these terms of sale. The terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Speda’s sole discretion so you should review the terms of sale each time you make a purchase. Additional information may be found in our FAQ and online shopping sections of the Sites.
8. Order Acceptance
Please note that there may be certain orders that the Supplier or Speda are unable to accept and must cancel. The Supplier and Speda reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Speda will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
9. Transfer of Title
Title to the products in your order will be transferred to you when the products leave the Supplier’s or Speda’s warehouse and are delivered to the carrier for shipment to an address designated by you in the order. All liabilities and risks to the products will also be transferred to you upon the delivery of the products to the carrier. By placing an order on this Site, you authorize the Supplier and Speda to engage third party shipping services on your behalf.
10. Electronic Communications
You consent to receive electronic communications from Speda either in the form of email sent to you at the email address listed on your account or by communications posted on the Sites and Apps for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that any electronic communication in the form of such email or posting on the Sites and Apps shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own all Submissions posted by you on or through the Sites and Apps or otherwise have the right to grant the Licenses to Speda set forth in this section
- your Submission is accurate and not misleading
- the posting of your Submissions on or through the Sites, Apps does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, trademark rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity or violate any applicable law, rule, regulation or order
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Submissions posted by you to or through the Sites and Apps. When submitting Submissions to or otherwise using the Sites, Apps and/or the services, you agree not to, without limitation:
- use the Sites and Apps in a manner that uses technology or other means to access the Sites and Apps, or other content that is not authorized by Speda
- use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in Speda’s sole discretion) an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Speda’s infrastructure
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Speda computer network or user accounts
- encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability
- attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair Speda servers or networks
- fail to comply with applicable third party terms
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language
- discuss or incite illegal activity
- use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated)
- post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals
- post any copyrighted, trade-secret, proprietary, patented proprietary or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such rights; post any person’s name, likeness, voice or biographical information without the express permission from such person (or if that person is a minor, from that person’s parent or legal guardian)
- disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites or Apps
- alter the opinions, goals, profiles or comments posted by others on the Sites and Apps
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. Speda reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) terminate your access to your account; (b) terminate your ability to post to the Sites or Apps (or the services) and (c) refuse, delete, modify, edit or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Speda determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Sites and Apps or to any other user of the Sites, Apps and/or services. Speda may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Speda's discretion, Speda will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Sites, Apps or on the Internet.
Speda takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Speda is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or Submissions provided by its users in any public forum or personal home page.
These prohibitions do not require Speda to monitor, police or remove any Submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user.
Speda prohibits crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Sites and Apps via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Speda's express consent).
It is Speda's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Speda does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Speda is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Any Content offered or posted on the Sites and Apps is subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Speda reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any products, services or Content offered through the Sites and Apps, at any time and from time to time.
14. Links to Third Party Websites
The Sites and Apps may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than Speda. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Speda does not control such websites, and is not responsible for the content, products, services or information offered by any third parties. The inclusion of links to such websites on the Sites and Apps does not imply any endorsement of any website or the content, products or services offered, advertised, endorsed or promoted by any third party, or of any company or person. If you decide to access any third party websites or acquire any third party products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties.
15. Linking to the Sites
16. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our Sites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Sites, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Sites. You must not attack our Sites via a denial or service attack or distributed denial or service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcements authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Sites will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Sites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
17. Warranties and Disclaimer
IN ADDITION, THE SITES AND APPS MAY CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES AND MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR CURRENT. SPEDA THEREFORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS (INCLUDING AFTER AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED) AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS MAY RELATE TO PRICING AND AVAILABILITY, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPEDA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY ORDER PLACED BASED ON INCORRECT PRICING OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION.
Minor differences in color and other variations in products are possible as a result of different IMAGE ACQUISITION, display technologies or other technical reasons. Speda is not liable for these variants and deviations.
IN ADDITION, IF AN ITEM BECOMES UNAVAILABLE FOR WHATEVER REASON AFTER AN ORDER IS ACCEPTED, SPEDA MAY TERMINATE THE ORDER BY GIVING YOU WRITTEN NOTICE. IN SUCH EVENT, SPEDA WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE FOR A REFUND OR PROVISION OF CREDIT AGAINST FUTURE PURCHASE.
18. Termination and Effect of Termination
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, Speda may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the site and Speda shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s), and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
19. Limitation of Liability
SPEDA AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLIED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, APPS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES AND MALICIOUS CODE, UNLESS SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES ARE CAUSED DIRECTLY BY SPEDA’S FRAUD, RECKLESSNESS, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR NEGLIGENCE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS OR OTHER PERSONS ACCESSING THIS SITE FROM NEW JERSEY: You agree that all disputes arising from your account, your use of the Sites and Apps, and your Submissions and any Personal Rights contained therein shall be decided solely by an arbitrator, pursuant to the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center. By agreeing to arbitration, You understand and agree that You are waiving Your rights to maintain other available resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle any disputes. Furthermore, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL in any dispute with Speda, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
FOR NEW ZEALAND RESIDENTS OR OTHER PERSONS ACCESSING THIS SITE FROM NEW ZEALAND: WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED. ACCORDINGLY, IN RELATION TO GOODS AND SERVICES SUPPLIED BY SPEDA IN NEW ZEALAND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPEDA'S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY CONSUMER GUARANTEE, WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, IS LIMITED AT THE OPTION OF SPEDA TO:
- IN THE CASE OF SERVICES SUPPLIED OR OFFERED BY SPEDA, WHICH ARE NOT OF A KIND ORDINARILY ACQUIRED FOR PERSONAL, DOMESTIC OR HOUSEHOLD USE OR CONSUMPTION (i) THE SUPPLY OF THE SERVICES AGAIN, OR (ii) THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF HAVING SERVICES SUPPLIED AGAIN
- IN THE CASE OF GOODS SUPPLIED OR OFFERED BY SPEDA, WHICH ARE NOT OF A KIND ORDINARILY ACQUIRED FOR PERSONAL, DOMESTIC OR HOUSEHOLD USE OR CONSUMPTION (i) THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS, (ii) THE REPAIR OF SUCH GOODS; (iii) THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF THE REPLACING THE GOODS OR OF ACQUIRING EQUIVALENT GOODS, OR (iv) THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF HAVING THE GOODS REPAIRED
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Speda must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
We believe that arbitration offers a prompt and efficient way to resolve any dispute, controversy or other claim between us (whether arising under any legal or equitable theory, and given the broadest meaning enforceable under law, a “Dispute”).
b. Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution
Before you can commence any proceeding as to a Dispute, you must first give us an opportunity to resolve the Dispute by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org a notification that contains the following information: (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) a written description of your claim in the Dispute, and (4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If we do not resolve the Dispute within 45 days after receiving your notification, then you may pursue the Dispute in arbitration or, if you have opted out of arbitration as provided under “Right to Opt Out, in court.
c. Right to Opt Out
d. Arbitration Procedures
Under no circumstances will class action procedures or rules apply to the arbitration, and the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s Disputes or otherwise preside over any form of a class, consolidated, representative or similar action, unless both you and we specifically agree following initiation of the arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted in English, closed to the public and confidential. All related records shall be permanently sealed, except as necessary to obtain court confirmation of the arbitration award.
Nothing herein will preclude us from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration (such as orders to stay a court action or compel arbitration), temporary restraining orders or similar relief, or redress for potential violations of our intellectual property rights, from any court of competent jurisdiction.
e. Arbitration Award
The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available pursuant to applicable law, and will not have the power to award relief to, against or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. The arbitral awards are final and binding upon both parties.
f. Location of Arbitration
Unless we mutually agree on a different location, arbitration shall occur in Hong Kong. You waive any right to claim that such location is an inconvenient forum, and you agree not to sue us or bring arbitration in any other forum.
To minimize the costs and burdens of associated with arbitration, you and we agree that the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner to be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. You and we further agree that the arbitration will not require any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing by the parties.
g. Payment of Arbitration Fees and Costs
So long as you place a request in writing prior to commencement of the arbitration, we will pay all arbitration filing, administration and arbitrator fees and associated costs and expenses in any Dispute involving claims totaling less than $10,000. You will be responsible for all additional fees and costs that you incur in the arbitration, including the fees and costs of any attorney or expert witness you use. In addition to any fees and costs recoverable under applicable law, if you provide notice and negotiate in good faith with us as provided in the section above titled “Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution” and the arbitrator concludes that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator.
h. Waiver of Class Action, Jury and Other Rights
21. Typographical Errors
While Speda strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Speda or the Supplier cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Speda and the Supplier shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mis-priced, Speda or the Supplier may, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
22. Pricing in Different Currencies
Pricing of products sold on Speda is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from U.S. Dollars according to the most up to date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the Site where non-U.S. denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotional pages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to Speda, excluding shipping.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Speda is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
You agree that Speda's remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Speda shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Speda may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees.
No right or remedy of Speda shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including, without limitation, damages injunctive relief, attorneys' fees and expenses.
No instance of waiver by Speda of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future or other waiver.
25. Force Majeure
Speda shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the obligations in relation to the items, services and/or Site if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- fire, act of God, storm, explosion, earthquake, flood, tempest, accident or other natural disaster;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- acts, restrictions, regulations, bye laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- import or export regulations or embargoes;
- strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
- difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery faced by us or suppliers; or
- telecommunication, transportation, power supply, or system disturbances or failures, or breakdown in machinery resulting in the impossibility of the use of any of the aforementioned
26. Governing Law
29. No Partnership
30. Entire Agreement
We will give you any necessary notices by posting them on the Site. You agree:
- to check the Site for notices; and
- that you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site.
32. General Provisions
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site or the Content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other version (if any) which is provided for information purposes only.
- "Applicable Law" in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
- any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- any obligation under any licence in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
- any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
- "Content" includes things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, text and other materials).
- "Hong Kong" means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
- "We" or "us" or "our" means Speda.
B. Applications ("Apps")
1. Google Terms and Conditions; Speda Policies
2. Apple Terms and Conditions; Speda Policies
3. User Information and the App
You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required for purposes of registration (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. Persistent Log-in
You have the option to use the "persistent log-in" feature, which allows you to remain logged-in while the App is closed in order to avoid having to reenter your log-in information each time you open the App. If you choose to exercise this option, you understand that anyone who gains access to your mobile device will be able to access, and use all of the functionality as found on the App, including the payment functions. By agreeing to this option you understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges or actions on your account.
5. Carrier Charges
You hereby agree and acknowledge that your use of the Apps may involve data charges which are your responsibility as between you and your wireless service provider.
6. Lost or Stolen Device
Speda is not responsible for unauthorized use of your mobile device, including mobile payments made where the mobile device may have been lost or stolen even when you have notified Speda about the mobile device being lost or stolen.
7. User License
Subject to these Terms, Speda grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use the App for personal and/or non-commercial use only on any android, mobile, Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch computer, or other supported device, (each a “Device”) owned or controlled by User as permitted by the Usage Rules contained in the Google Terms and Apple Terms and in accordance with these Terms (“User License”) or on any other device which may later support the use of the App as permitted by such device’s terms and conditions which shall be provided to User accordingly. Any use of the App in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of the App or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, data, hyperlinks, displays and other content associated with the App (the “Content”) is prohibited. This Agreement and User License also governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, the App unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
8. Privacy of User Information
9. Acceptable Use, Reviews and other User Submitted Content
Use by the User of the Apps and any of their Content and User Information transmitted in connection with the Apps is limited to the contemplated functionality. The User agrees that his or her use of the Apps and any Content must comply with these Terms, Google Terms, Apple Terms and the Speda Policies.
10.Third Party Beneficiary
Apple, Google and each of their subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms. Upon User’s acceptance of these Terms, Google and Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against User as a third party beneficiary thereof.
11. Pricing and Quantities
The Shop App will provide you with pricing for the products that are carried by Speda both in-store and online. The pricing shown to you through use of the Shop App may only be good for purchases made online or through the Shop App and may differ from in-store pricing.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. While Speda takes great care to ensure our information is accurate, mistakes may occur. When a mistake is noticed Speda will correct it as soon as possible and notify customers who are affected. Where necessary, an order may be cancelled prior to shipping the product. Speda reserves the right to limit quantities. Not all products shown in the Shop App are available in-store, as some products can only be found online.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on this Website, please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com